WWE has officially announced that NXT 2.0 will host it’s first War Games event next month.
It was announced on today’s (November 9) episode of NXT 2.0 that the first NXT 2.0 special event would be taking place on Sunday, December 5, titled ‘NXT War Games’.
The ‘Takeover’ name was not used in advertising, seemingly confirming that the name has been dropped for events under the 2.0 banner.
No confirmed participants in the titular match were confirmed in the advertisement.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE