Last night [March 23, 2020], NXT Wrestler Shane Thorne made his WWE Raw debut. He teamed with another NXT signed talent Brendan Vink.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 24, 2020
Shane Thorne has been in NXT since 2015. He was part of the TM61 Tag Team with Nick Miller. The duo were known as The Mighty Don’t Kneel in Japan.
Miller has since returned to Japan. Thorne has been floundering in NXT for a while now.
Vink is also known as Elliot Sexton. This appears to have been his first WWE television appearance for any brand.
The duo lost a quick match to The Street Profits on Raw. They didn’t get in a ton of offense, but what they did looked good.
— WWE (@WWE) March 24, 2020
They could definitely be a team to add to the NXT tag team division or a team to feed to more over teams on Raw.
Congrats to both men for appearing on Raw.
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”