NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell has teased a WWE main roster run ahead of the upcoming WWE Draft.
Hartwell won the NXT women’s division’s top prize at the April 1 Stand & Deliver special, besting five other competitors in a ladder match to claim the gold.
Despite Hartwell now being the top title-holder on NXT, the popular star now wants to explore other brands.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Hartwell stated that she could see herself on Raw or SmackDown, noting:
“Definitely. NXT Champions have appeared on Raw and SmackDown in the past, so I’m looking forward to doing that too.”
Triple H made an appearance on the April 7 edition of SmackDown to reveal that the WWE Draft will happen soon, with every star in the company eligible for the draft.
Another major NXT star has teased a main roster call-up, targeting Dominik Mysterio, which you can read more about right here.
More details on the planned date for the WWE Draft can be found at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023