Kenny Omega threw down the gauntlet to NXT in an interview with Pro Wrestling Sheet and Dominik Dijakovic has fired back. Dijakovic, apparently, did not take kindly to being called a developmental wrestler.
Dijakovic claims he and Keith Lee embarrassed Omega on a PWG show. The match he was referencing received critical acclaim, but Kenny Omega certainly has had a fair share of highly rated matches.
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) September 19, 2019
Omega didn’t leave this unnoticed. He had a more humorous response. I guess he found the response a bit funny.
Next week, Dijakovic and Keith Lee will face off again. This will be their 3rd match in NXT. It seems Dijakovic has found a bit of extra motivation.
Many are hoping for a Wednesday night war between NXT and AEW. It appears AEW and Kenny Omega are certainly leaning into it.
NXT isn’t going to back down. After the ratings they drew last night, it’s a good sign for WWE’s 3rd Brand. It will be interesting to see what AEW can do on their first night.
Competition is definitely good. It’s also great for the wrestling purests out there. Two shows focused on in-ring action will hopefully be the change many have been hoping for. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for further developments.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn