Former WWE star nZo (Enzo Amore) has revealed he has signed on for the November 6 MLW War Chamber tapings in Philadelphia.
Speaking with TMZ, nZo confirmed that this appearance will ‘absolutely not’ be his last for the promotion, stating:
“Is MLW gonna be a one-off? Absolutely not. Line ’em up and knock ’em down.”
nZo last wrestled on the October 12 NEW Better Than You show, teaming with Dango (fka WWE’s Fandango) to face off against Ray Jaz & Steven Stetson.
It was revealed on the October 13 episode of MLW Fusion ALPHA that Cesar Duran (fka Dario Cueto) has been in talks with nZo.
MLW has also announced that Homicide will be in action against LA Park at the War Chamber event, writing:
Feared for their reputations as two of the toughest men in the sport. Respected for their uncanny ability to unleash carnage as two of the most dangerous and storied brawlers in the game. Finally they collide 1-on-1 and it goes down in Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’