Raw star and current WWE Raw Tag Team Champion Omos (real name Jordan Omogbehin) was a recent subject of an article from The Athletic, detailing his journey from basketball to WWE.
In the article, it was revealed that the Raw star was nearly blinded in college due to a tumor on his pituitary gland. Omos had to undergo two different brain surgeries to clear the tumor up.
Omogbehin also detailed his time in WWE. On his pairing with AJ Styles, Omogbehin said:
“Me being paired with AJ Styles is the best thing that could ever happen for my career. The best thing. That’s the best I can put it. The best thing. He’s been like a big brother to me. I just listen to him and absorb.”
Omos made his in-ring debut for WWE at WrestleMania 37, where he and AJ Styles captured the Raw Tag Team Championship.
Quote via POST Wrestling
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return