Current WWE Raw star Omos has responded to Undertaker recently comparing him to the legendary Andre The Giant.
On WWE’s The Bump this week, Undertaker said:
“I’ll say this. There will never be another Andre. But this guy is as close as we’ve come and that’s a big statement. But he’s special. Omos is special. The big thing for him to know and realize is that he is special and that he is different from everybody else.
“The average size of wrestlers, in general, is smaller than it was. So here’s this guy that is incredibly athletic and he’s just a big strong man. It’s important for him that he protects that. Sometimes guys don’t understand what that means. He and I have had a couple of conversations about what he should do and what he shouldn’t do. If things get too heated, call me.”
Omos has since seen Taker’s comments, and responded on Twitter, writing:
Man…I’m lost for words… Just grateful… Thank you @undertaker
Omos won the 25-man battle royal at Survivor Series this past Sunday, eliminating 12 of the other participants, with Ricochet as the runner-up.
Man…I’m lost for words… Just grateful… Thank you @undertaker ?????? https://t.co/uMQQ63ewOE
— Jordan omogbehin (@TheGiantOmos) November 25, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing