Artist Rob Downie has shared on social media that he helped Nikki Cross pitch the new Superhero gimmick that she debuted on Monday Night Raw last night.
The artist revealed that he helped Cross pitch the idea to WWE creative several months ago, even sharing some early artwork:
I'm so glad I can talk about this now. ?
I helped @NikkiCrossWWE pitch this idea a few months back. I'm so happy to see it brought to life. ? https://t.co/JeXnHY19fy pic.twitter.com/lgvlvIuqE8
— Rob Downie – COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN (@RobArtDownie) June 22, 2021
Nikki Cross has publicly commented on the gimmick, noting that it brings her “such joy” to be able to bring the character to life.
Killian Dain, Cross’ husband, has also taken to social media to comment on the gimmick. During Raw last night, Dain said it was great to see Cross debuted a gimmick that she created on TV.
Fans have often asked for WWE stars to have more controlo over their characters, so it’s great to see Nikki Cross have the ability to pitch a gimmick to WWE and have it debut on TV.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023