Details have emerged on the original plans for the main event segment of last Monday’s (June 20) edition of WWE Raw.
Last week’s show ultimately closed with a pose-down between Theory and Bobby Lashley.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), R-Truth was originally pitched for the segment. Several materials were reportedly brought to the taping for him to use as comedic relief. There was no word as to why R-Truth was nixed from the segment.
Last week’s show continued the build towards Money in the Bank on July 2022, with Seth Rollins defeating AJ Styles to qualify for the men’s ladder match. Rollins has since appeared to react to WWE announcing that Brock Lesnar will challenge for Roman Reigns’ Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam, which you can read more about right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link. To view the updated lineup for Money in the Bank, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?