Prior to FTR’s recent title win, WWE star Otis called out Dax Harwood, stating that he’d be going down if he returned to WWE.
Ahead of the April 5 edition of Dynamite, the wrestling futures of Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler seemed uncertain, with the duo previously teasing WWE returns, ahead of their AEW deals expiring.
Speaking with Haus of Wrestling ahead of WrestleMania 39, Otis argued that he’d be able to take out Dax Harwood.
Addressing Harwood’s previous claims that he may not enjoy the increased work rate if he faced FTR again, Otis said:
“Dax is Dax. He’s going to think that but if he gets in the ring with me, he’s going down.
“If they come, they come. You know what I’m saying?”
It doesn’t look like we’ll be getting this showdown anytime soon, now that Harwood and Wheeler have renewed their deals with AEW.
After the duo defeated The Gunns for the AEW Tag Team Championship, it was confirmed that Harwood and Wheeler would be staying with the company.
Harwood and Wheeler recently confirmed this, explaining why they chose to re-sign.
Stay up to date with every AEW title change in 2023 using our tracker right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023