The overnight viewership numbers for last night’s December 11 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX have been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew 2.106 million viewers overnight. In the important 18-49 demographic, it got a rating of 0.55.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1 – 2.141 million
- Hour 2 – 2.071 million
WWE had promoted Big E vs Sami Zayn, and a contract signing with Carmella and Sasha Banks ahead of the show. The contract signing was the first segment and set up a match between Carmella and Banks in the main event for the SmackDown Women’s Title.
Do bear in mind these are just the overnight numbers and the final ones will be out on Monday.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases