The overnight viewership for last night’s April 16 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
The first SmackDown show off the back of WrestleMania 37 drew an average of 1.997 million viewers overnight according to Showbuzz Daily.
The hourly breakdown was:
- Hour 1 – 2.001 million
- Hour 2 – 1.992 million
It also got a 0.5 rating in the important 18-49 demographic.
The overnight viewership for the prior week’s SmackDown two nights before WrestleMania was 2.080 million, and the final viewership was 2.250 million.
Last night’s show featured fallout from WrestleMania, a Tag Team Championship match, and the debut of Pat McAfee on commentary.
Do bear in mind these are just the overnight numbers and the final figures will be out on Monday.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring