The overnight viewership numbers for last night’s April 2 episode of WWE SmackDown on FOX featuring Logan Paul have been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew 2.036 million viewers overnight, and the hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1 – 1.963 million
- Hour 2 – 2.109 million
The Logan Paul segment is what started the second hour, which could explain the uncommon hour-on-hour increase.
The show also drew a 0.5 rating in the important 18-49 demographic overnight.
The final viewership for last week’s March 26 SmackDown was 2.191 million viewers with a 18-49 rating of 0.57.
Do bear in mind the numbers from last night’s show are just the overnight numbers and the final numbers for a true comparison to last week will be out on Monday as usual.
You can check out full week-by-week 2021 TV ratings trackers for all major wrestling shows including SmackDown at this link.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed