The overnight viewership figures for the July 16 episode of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX have been revealed.
As per SpoilerTV, this week’s show drew an average of 2.185 million viewers. This is an increase from last week’s 1.986 million final viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, the show achieved a 0.6 rating, easily top of the night. Last week, the show received a 0.48 score in the same demographic.
This week’s show was the first WWE event to feature a live crowd since April, and the first SmackDown show to welcome back fans in 70 weeks. During the episode, Vince McMahon made his return to TV to ask the Houston crowd where they had been.
Also on the show, Baron Corbin unveiled CorbinFund.com, a fundraising page for fans to support him following his “financial difficulties”. Following the segment, it was found that the website actually exists.
A recent DraftKings listing fuelled speculation that Corbin will be added to the Money in the Bank ladder match on July 18. A rumor killer regarding the speculation has since emerged.
Finn Balor also made his main-roster return during this week’s show. Balor has reportedly officially moved from NXT to the Blue Brand.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match