The overnight viewership for last night’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown is in, and the show brought in 2.133 million viewers according to ShowBuzz Daily, which is an increase of well over 1 million compared to last week.
Last week’s show brought in just 881,000 viewers, but that was to be expected as the show was moved to FS1 due to the World Series. WWE will be happy that normality has resumed with regards to the SmackDown ratings.
The show, which was the first from the blue brand since Hell in a Cell, brought in a 0.6 rating in the all-important 18-49 demographic. This was nearly double the rating that last week’s show on FS1 brought in.
For a better comparison, the SmackDown show two weeks ago on FOX (October 16) brought in an average of 1.987 million viewers overnight, with a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 age demographic.
You can also check out the hour one and hour two breakdowns for the show last night, which featured singles matches between Kevin Owens and Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan and Jey Uso, below:
- Hour One: 2.115 million
- Hour Two: 2.151 million
You can also check out the ratings for this week’s episodes of Monday Night Raw by clicking here, and Wednesday’s NXT and AEW Dynamite shows by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite