I hope you’re not holding anything fragile, because I have some shocking news. Wrestlers don’t always use their real names when they wrestle.
Doudrop isn’t actually called Doudrop, and Paige is actually called Saraya-Jade Bevis.
Yes, Saraya is an unusual name, and Paige has now explained exactly how it came about on her Twitter account. After a fan commented on her name being unusual, Paige replied:
Thanks my mum got it from an acid trip at a concert misheard Slayer for Saraya and boom. A star is born. https://t.co/N8lNIDR3Am
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) January 25, 2022
I’m sure all our naming stories are the same.
There are growing rumours that Paige, who was forced into an early retirement in 2018 due to injuries, could be making a return at this weekend’s Royal Rumble.
For all the confirmed entrants to the two Rumble matches, click here.
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed