Paige has posted a cryptic message on social media, fuelling speculation surrounding a possible in-ring return.
Earlier today, WWE star Paige took to Twitter to share just one word:
Some fans have pointed out that ‘January’ could be a significant month for Paige on the road to a potential return to action. Paige retired from wrestling in 2018 due to a neck injury, however the British star has recently noted that she’s working hard to step back into a ring again.
Paige has revealed that her current WWE deal is set to expire in June 2022. It was initially thought that her contract would’ve kept her with WWE through 2023, however it has recently came to light that WWE has renegotiated a number of deals with talent.
WWE reportedly reviewed numerous contracts so they wouldn’t be caught by surprise again, as they were with Adam Cole and Pete Dunne’s deals expiring. It has now been reported that Dunne has signed a new three year deal with WWE.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling