Paige has fired back at the haters who claim she is lazy for not returning to the ring in a new Twitter post.
Paige has been out of action since 2017 due to a serious neck injury. In the time since her retirement in 2018, Edge and Bryan Danielson have returned to the ring following career-threatening injuries themselves.
In response to fans saying she is “lazy” due to Edge and Danielson returning, the former two-time WWE Divas Champion tweeted:
It’s wild that some people are like “well edge and Bryan came back you are just lazy” I’m inspired by them. I’m not lazy. My neck needs to recover. We are all built different. Sorry fam.
Paige has been adamant about her desire to return to the squared circle especially after the returns of both Edge and Bryan Danielson.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo