For the past few months, speculation has increased over a potential in-ring return for former WWE Divas Champion Paige, who was forced to retire from the ring in April 2018.
She has vehemently denied any rumours, brushing them all off as nonsense, but it appears she may have changed her tune.
As part of WWE moving from Sky Sports to BT Sport in the UK, Paige took part in the festivities, and was even lucky enough to meet Luke Owen. She’ll be telling her grandkids about that.
She also took part in an interview alongside Stephanie McMahon on popular British morning show, Good Morning Britaun, and was asked whether she would ever return to the ring.
“Oh… well not for a hot minute. But, you know never say never of course. Like you’re as — you don’t wanna put any doubt in anything — but yeah, hopefully one day.”
We’re joined by wrestling royalty this morning!
Could we see Paige come out of retirement and step back into the ring? @RealPaigeWWE | @StephMcMahon | @WWEUK pic.twitter.com/GcqoE0SYio
— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) January 16, 2020
The current popular theory is that she’ll be in next Sunday’s women’s Royal Rumble match, something she has joked about in the past week.
Never say never.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?