It was revealed yesterday that WWE star Paige was forced to have emergency surgery to remove an ovarian cyst. Now, we have an update on her condition.
Just an update. I’m fine you guys! No more pain and healthy af! Haha just another small speed bump. I’m used to it. Haha so thankful for @RonnieRadke ❤️ pic.twitter.com/M8hVRSKlYV
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) March 5, 2020
She wrote the following on Twitter:
“Just an update. I’m fine you guys! No more pain and healthy af! Haha just another small speed bump. I’m used to it. Haha so thankful for Ronnie Radke”
It is definitely a plus that Paige’s pain has gone away following her surgery. Her boyfriend and Falling in Reverse frontman, Ronnie Radke broke the news yesterday of Paige’s condition. He canceled his show as a result of this surgery so it is clear that this was serious.
Paige has been primarily featured as a host on WWE Backstage since the show’s launch. Otherwise, she has been off WWE’s main programming since last Autumn.
Are you a fan of her work on WWE Backstage? Let us know on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?