Over the weekend while being interviewed by the media ahead of NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II, Triple H was asked about the possible in-ring returns of Paige and Edge at the 2020 Royal Rumble.
While answering the question, Triple H appeared to make a joke about Paige’s sexual history, suggesting she has children that she doesn’t even know about.
The comment, unsurprisingly, did not go down well on Twitter with former Raw commentator Renee Young being quick to support the former Divas Champion.
Big love to Paige. She’s been to hell and back but still some people wanna make jokes. We need (and she deserves) real change. https://t.co/vqdkWNyLMa
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) January 13, 2020
Today at BT Sport’s Launch Party for WWE in London, Gary Cassidy was able to ask Paige about her feelings when hearing Triple H’s comment.
Speaking about HHH, Paige said that she was shocked to hear what he had to say as she had always looked up to “The Game”. She argued that while the joke was inappropriate, he probably just got carried away.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing