Former WWE star Parker Boudreaux, or as he was called in NXT 2.0, Harland, has claimed rapper Drake is interested in working with him on an upcoming concert.
Yesterday, Boudreaux shared a screenshot on Twitter, which he claims is a conversation between himself and Angelo “Gelo” Ferraro, a member of Drake’s entourage.
While the tweet has since been deleted, you can still see it in the below screenshot. Perhaps Drake didn’t want his private business conversations to be posted on Twitter.
Boudreaux was one of a number of NXT stars WWE decided to release in April, and while he will still be under a non-compete clause, he is planning to wrestle on the indies using his real name.
Following his release, Dave Meltzer reported people backstage in WWE were not too hot on Boudreaux, who was fast-tracked to NXT TV very soon after joining the company. Meltzer noted he had perhaps not shown the level of in-ring improvement that WWE was looking for in a potential future star.
Boudreaux was once labelled the “next big thing” by Paul Heyman, who famously used the same words to describe a young Brock Lesnar, and at just 24 years of age, he still has plenty of time to prove Heyman right.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing