Parker Boudreaux, who seems to be one of the hottest prospects in WWE developmental, has undergone a name change.
Boudreaux has changed his Instagram profile to “Gunnar Harland”, which is a name WWE filed to trademark earlier this week.
This would seem to be in preparation for the revamped NXT which starts this coming Tuesday, and is likely to feature more young talent that hasn’t debuted yet, such as Harland.
Bronson Rechsteiner has also changed his social media name to Rex Steiner, so that’ll be his new name going forward.
WWE has also filed to trademark the following names which are likely to be used by other NXT talents:
- Trick Williams
- Tony D’Angelo
- Dante Chen
- Persia Pirotta
View this post on Instagram
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Star Thanks The Wyatt Family For Inspiring Them To Get Into Wrestling