A former WWE star is not expected to sign with MLW despite speculation to the contrary.
Parker Boudreaux, formerly known as Harland in WWE, is now officially a free agent, but no one knows where he is heading next yet.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), Boudreaux is not coming to MLW as some have speculated. This was cleared up by Court Bauer on Twitter.
The former Harland was released by WWE on April 29 in the latest round of cuts from NXT. His 30-day non-compete clause expired this week.
Boudreaux confirmed his status on social media, which you can read about here.
We will have further updates on Parker Boudreaux when and if they become available.
- Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens Brand Themselves ‘Wrestlers In A Wrestling Ring’ In Insane WWE Raw Promo
- Ezekiel’s Dad ‘Ernie Jr’ Makes Appearance On WWE Raw
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Jade Cargill Makes History With AEW: Fight Forever Cover