A former WWE star is not expected to sign with MLW despite speculation to the contrary.
Parker Boudreaux, formerly known as Harland in WWE, is now officially a free agent, but no one knows where he is heading next yet.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), Boudreaux is not coming to MLW as some have speculated. This was cleared up by Court Bauer on Twitter.
The former Harland was released by WWE on April 29 in the latest round of cuts from NXT. His 30-day non-compete clause expired this week.
Boudreaux confirmed his status on social media, which you can read about here.
We will have further updates on Parker Boudreaux when and if they become available.
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Hit Row’s Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis With B-Fab Works SmackDown Dark Match After Top Dolla Released
- WWE Faction Teases Breaking Up On SmackDown
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023