WWE has announced the participants for the upcoming NXT Breakout Tournament on tonight’s episode of NXT.
We previously knew that Joe Gacy and Andre Chase were in the tournament, after qualifying on 205 Live.
The entire field is as followed:
- Carmelo Hayes (FKA Christian Casanova)
- Trey Baxter (FKA Blake Christian)
- Andre Chase (FKA Harlem Bravado)
- Josh Briggs
- Ikemen Jiro (FKA Jiro Kuroshio)
- Odyssey Jones
- Joe Gacy
- Duke Hudson (FKA Brendan Vink)
The first round of the tournament gets underway next week, as Ikemen Jiro takes on Duke Hudson.
It was also announced that on next week’s show, Karrion Kross will defend the NXT Championship against Johnny Gargano with Samoa Joe as the Special Guest Referee.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out