WWE SmackDown announcer Pat McAfee has signed a huge sponsorship deal with FanDuel for his ‘Pat McAfee Show’.
As per Ian Rapoport and Shams Charania, The deal is worth around $30 million per year, and will last for four years, but McAfee will have the option to opt out after the third year.
FanDuel is a gambling company based in the US, The Pat McAfee show previously had a sponsorship deal with FanDuel.
McAfee has since confirmed that the deal has been upped, and he has now been paid ‘an absurd amount of money’.
McAfee discusses the deal in this video:
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes