SITO Mobile, Ltd has filed a lawsuit against WWE, alleging that the company has infrigined on a number of patents.
As per Heel By Nature, the suit was filed on May 21 in the United States Court for the District of Delaware.
The filing includes 12 patents that SITO Mobile is claiming WWE has infringed upon.
Below is an excerpt from the complaint:
SITO respectfully requests this Court to enter judgment in SITO’s favor and against WWE as follows:
a. finding that WWE directly infringes, literally and/or under the doctrine of equivalents, one or more claims of each of the patents-in-suit;
b. awarding SITO damages under 35 U.S.C. § 284, or otherwise permitted by law, including supplemental damages for any continued post-verdict infringement;
c. awarding SITO pre-judgment and post-judgment interest on the damages award and costs;
d. awarding costs of this action (including all disbursements) and attorney fees pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 285, or as otherwise permitted by the law; and
e. awarding such other costs and further relief that the Court determines to be just and equitable.
The full document can be found at this link.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed