During this week’s episode of Talking Smack, Paul Heyman accidentally revealed an handwritten note from Vince McMahon with instructions for what to say while speaking with Kayla Braxton.
The following image from PWUnlimited on Twitter shows Paul Heyman accidentally revealing some instructions that had been written to him on a piece of paper from Vince McMahon.
In an obvious mistake Paul Heyman tried to play up that Roman Reigns had written on a piece of paper that he didn’t like Kayla Braxton’s questions, but accidentally revealed a note from Vince which read as follows:
Identify all consequences if Roman loss. Per Vince
It was revealed on Friday Night SmackDown that if Jey Uso doesn’t beat Roman Reigns tonight at Hell in a Cell, then he must recognise his cousin as the Tribal Chief and follow his orders. If he doesn’t, he’ll be denounced from the Anoa’i family.
Jey Uso and Roman Reigns knocked it out of the park in their match last month at Clash of Champions. Fans are hoping for more of the same from their I Quit Hell in a Cell match tonight at the pay-per-view.
Which make are you most looking forward to tonight at Hell in a Cell? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’