Paul Heyman has praised WWE Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns, arguing that Reigns’ ambition rivals Vince McMahon’s.
Heyman has worked closely with both McMahon and Reigns in the past, and made an interesting comparison between the duo on Ryan Satin’s Out of Character podcast.
Noting that Reigns micro-analyses the product, Heyman noted:
“Inspired and motivated by himself every single day. His ambition rivals Vince’s.
“He wants it and he wants greatness at a level no one has ever achieved and all false humility aside, that’s where my mindset has been.
“He matches it and indeed surpasses it. I have to constantly catch up to him and I love that.”
“He wants every micro moment of every frame of every scene that we do be Academy, Emmy, Grammy award-worthy and strives for that.
“He micro-analyses every frame we are in so that the next frame we are in is even better.”
Roman Reigns will defend his WWE Undisputed Universal Championship against Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 39.
The Tribal Chief has already passed a major milestone ahead of the April 1 and 2 event, which you can read more about right here.
Quote via Sportskeeda.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups