Here’s what happened with Paul Heyman after the October 29 edition of WWE SmackDown went off the air.
Following Friday’s show, Roman Reigns and The Usos of The Bloodline did battle with Drew McIntyre and the Street Profits in a dark main event.
During the untelevised bout, Heyman jumped onto the ring apron, asking to be tagged into the match, to ECW chants from the Wilkes-Barre crowd.
Unfortunately for Heyman, his tag wasn’t exactly hot, as he tripped on the ropes when climbing into the ring, and was attacked by Montez Ford. The Special Counsel fled the ring and sheepishly put his jacket back on, resuming his position at ringside.
Here is a video of Heyman in ‘action’, courtesy of John Clark of WrestleZone:
On SmackDown, Heyman was interviewed backstage, following the announcement that Brock Lesnar received a fine for attacking WWE Official Adam Pearce last week.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’