Paul Heyman has given his honest thoughts on the long awaited Roman Reigns vs. The Rock showdown.
Ever since Roman Reigns turned heel and became the Tribal Chief, many fans have wondered when he will face The Rock in a battle of family members.
Speaking with Kev Kellam of Sportskeeda Wrestling, Roman’s special counsel Paul Heyman addressed the dream match.
“We can speculate all we want about Dwayne The Rock Johnson stepping into the ring with Roman Reigns. It’s masturbatory fantasies until there’s a piece of paper in front of us with Dwayne Johnson’s signature on. Then I know it’s real. And until then it’s just fantasy. It’s a fantasy of Dwayne Johnson’s to come and get the rub from The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns. It’s a fantasy of Dwayne Johnson to feel the energy of 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 thousand people live, cheering on as The Tribal Chief smashes The Rock. It’s a fantasy of Dwayne Johnson to step into the ring with the greatest of all time, Roman Reigns… then, now, and forever. Not until he puts his name on a contract, it’s just his fantasy.”
Roman Reigns and The Rock have teased this matchup quite a lot, including on a recent Young Rock Season 2 episode.
Reigns has been a topic of discussion among wrestling circles since the news of his new deal with WWE and a reduced schedule that will see him off of the upcoming Hell In A Cell event.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event