Paul Heyman has given his thoughts on the recently revamped NXT 2.0.
Heyman recently spoke with SportsKeeda Wrestling, where he said there isn’t going to be a lot of deadwood in NXT 2.0. He said:
“Every single person in NXT 2.0! If they don’t earn their spot, if they don’t earn their position, if they don’t earn their place on the roster, they are gone. That’s it. It’s not happening.
“There is not going to be a lot of deadwood in NXT 2.0. They are either going to be a superstar for tomorrow, or they can ply their trade elsewhere. So, I keep my eye on that entire roster because the future of WWE, the future WrestleMania main eventers, the superstar that will main event the first WrestleMania in Moscow, or Havana, or on the moon is coming out of NXT 2.0. So I keep a very close eye on that product.”
NXT 2.0 has received a mixed response since the show’s relaunch on September 14.
Paul Heyman currently performs on SmackDown as the advocate to Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract