There have been a number of men managed by Paul Heyman who were big stars. CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns all spring to mind. One who does not is Ryback and Heyman hasn’t forgotten him.
“Ryback. Would you like to know why Ryback? Because he was a schmuck.”
Ryback worked with Paul Heyman in late 2013. He was brought on as a “Paul Heyman Guy” to defend him from CM Punk. Ryback and Punk wrestled two matches on pay-per-view that year, with Punk defeating Ryback at Battleground and Hell in a Cell.
Curtis Axel was also connected to Heyman at the time. He and Ryback would split off and become a tag team, hilariously dubbed Rybaxel.
Heyman did have positive things to say during the Q&A as well. When asked who he thought the most underrated promo was and his answer was The Street Profits. You can read more about this here.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship