Paul Heyman doesn’t care if Roman Reigns isn’t scheduled to have a match at tomorrow’s premium live event, WWE’s Money in the Bank, it is still all about the Tribal Chief.
Paul Heyman told the Dallas Morning News:
“I also would suggest that the star of Money in the Bank is truly Roman Reigns. Because the entire premise of the Money in the Bank event is the main event of the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, in which one man will pull down that briefcase and inside of that briefcase is a contract that is essentially a sword of Damocles over the title reign of Roman Reigns, because the winner, the holder of that contract, can challenge Roman Reigns for the championship anytime they want over the course of the next 365 days. So, though Roman Reigns is not on the show physically, the spirit of Roman Reigns and the challenge to Roman Reigns is the main event of Money in the Bank.”
While Reigns is not scheduled to appear at Money in the Bank, his cousins the Usos are set to represent the Bloodline as they defend their Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships against the Street Profits on Saturday.
Angelo Dawkins is currently 12-11-0 on the year and Montez Ford, 11-12-1 for 2022. You can check out all of the WWE Men’s Main roster win/loss records by clicking here.
You can find out all the details about the upcoming Money in the Bank premium live event by clicking here.
Quote via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced