While Paul Heyman might appear onscreen with just Brock Lesnar, he has been working backstage with a number of other WWE talent in the last few years.
The creative mind behind ECW has helped the likes of Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair, Ronda Rousey, Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg in specific storylines.
It was noted by Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Heyman has also now been working closely with Smackdown superstar Aleister Black ahead of his seemingly imminent debut.
It was reported earlier this week that WWE is planning for the former NXT Champion to wrestle at Extreme Rules next month against Raw’s Cesaro.
There is no word on whether or not Paul Heyman will continue to work with Smackdown’s Aleister Black backstage now that he has been appointed as the Executive Director of Raw.
Paul Heyman will likely be a busy man, with reports suggesting that he and Eric Bischoff have already started on their new roles.
Buy WrestleTalk’s Almanac Volume 2 by clicking the image below.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Wade Barrett Wants Top Free Agent To Sign With WWE