Pete Dunne may play a bruiser on television but he is a very kind and generous person in real life. The latest example of this is that he recently sold 2,000 shirts to raise money for Black Lives Matter.
Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate collectively decided to release the original British Strong Style shirt to raise money for the cause. Dunne revealed today that they had sold 2,000 shirts in under 24 hours. While he has yet to do the final calculations, Dunne said this should clear £20,000.
You purchased 2000 shirts in under 24 hours
Yet to do the calculations properly but that should clear a £20,000 donation
Gonna cap it there to make sure we can actually handle that many orders in one go
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) June 3, 2020
The shirt is currently listed as sold out on the website and we do not know if it will be restocked. Dunne’s original tweet said the shirt would be on sale for a couple of days so it is possible that was it.
Dunne is currently stuck in England due to the pandemic. He was one half of the NXT Tag Team Champions with Matt Riddle prior to the pandemic. As a replacement, Timothy Thatcher took his place as Riddle’s partner. This did not last long as Thatcher cost them the titles last month.
If you wish to donate to Black Lives Matter and its related causes you can do so here.
Did you buy a shirt from Pete Dunne? Let us know on Twitter!
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite