It was recently reported that several AEW contracts were set to expire as the company’s first batch of deals are coming due at various times. We now have more details on a contractthat was set to expire.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that, as of mid-December, Peter Avalon’s AEW deal was set to expire over the next few weeks, unless an extension or new deal was reached. An official status is not yet known.
Fightful has reached out to Avalon and AEW to find out if the deal has been renewed or expired, but are yet to hear back from Avalon, and AEW noted that they do not discuss talent contracts.
Fightful notes that there were plans internally for Avalon to appear at an upcoming AEW Dark taping, as he was pulled from a planned booking at Zicky Dice’s Outlandish Paradise.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material