Monday Night on WWE Raw, The IIconics lost a match to the Riott Squad. The stipulation of the match was the winners get a title shot while the losers had to break-up.
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have been partners since high school. Apparently, the break-up is making both very emotional. Royce posted the following on Instagram:
Rumors are that WWE has plans for Peyton Royce. What will happen for Billie Kay? While she might not be the best in-ring wrestler that’s ever been, she could certainly fill a role as someone’s mouthpiece or manager.
She seems like the type to find a way to do something. As for Royce, it seems like the future is bright.
Of course, this Instagram post is much nicer than the way Royce pushed Kay into the Raw Underground ring last night against Shafir and Duke.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show