WWE star Rhea Ripley has shared a photo of herself and several notable AEW names at the gym.
Ripley often posts training videos with Buddy Matthews, and has recently indicated that she and the House of Black member are dating.
The former Raw Women’s Champion has now shared a photo from The Dragon’s Lair gym in Las Vegas with AEW stars Matthews, Tony Nese and Brian Cage, as well as Melissa Santos, and trainer Flex Lewis.
You can view the photo below:
The Dragons Lair 🔥🐉 pic.twitter.com/zWnisUrDK3
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) May 26, 2022
AEW Double or Nothing takes place this Sunday in Las Vegas, from the T-Mobile Arena. Matthews is slated to compete at the pay-per-view, with House of Black set to do battle with Death Triangle. Check out the updated line-up for the event right here.
Ripley officially joined Edge and Damian Priest’s Judgment Day faction at WrestleMania Backlash earlier this month. The Rated-R Superstar has teased several more stars joining the faction.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed