Per the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) the ROH Acquisition Co (acting as Ring of Honor) has filed a trademark for what seems to be another logo design.
The group had previously filed an application to trademark an image which appeared to be a logo design for the promotion moving forward, which you can view right here.
On May 12, another application was filed, for a completely different design, which you can see below:
It is worth noting that image trademarks are usually in black and white, so this is not an indicator for the color of the logo.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services in the nature of live wrestling performances; Entertainment services in the nature of production of television shows and multimedia entertainment content featuring wrestling programs and events; Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing multimedia program featuring wrestling distributed via various platforms across multiple forms of transmission media; Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring wrestling provided through a global computer network; Entertainment services, namely, production and distribution of ongoing television programs in the field of wrestling; Entertainment services, namely, providing ongoing webisodes featuring wrestling via a global computer network; Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network
AEW President Tony Khan announced that he was set to become the new owner of ROH on the March 2 edition of Dynamite. Khan announced that the sale of ROH to Khan was officially completed on May 4.
ROH’s last live event, Supercard of Honor, aired on April 1, and concluded with Samoa Joe’s return to the promotion.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return