Yes, it really seems as though Roman Reigns will not be a part of the upcoming WWE Hell in a Cell Premium Live Event on June 5.
It has been reported by numerous outlets that Roman would not be on the show, and that in his new WWE deal, he’ll be wrestling far fewer dates going forward.
Dave Meltzer has noted in the most recent Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Roman’s schedule will be much more similar to Brock Lesnar, meaning he will wrestle on most Premium Live Events, and will appear on TV to build to the shows, but the days of Reigns as a full-time star seem to be finished.
While there was nothing to suggest the aforementioned reports were false, it appears WWE has now confirmed them, as Roman Reigns is no longer on posters advertising the show, with Cody Rhodes now front and centre of the main poster, as you can see below.
Here is a before and after of the Hell in a Cell poster.
It is our understanding that Roman will be back for Money in the Bank on July 2, but it isn’t clear who he will be facing at the show.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE Raw Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Leaked As Shock Ric Flair Return Match Opponent?
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Upcoming AEW Double Or Nothing PPV
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas