Two top WWE stars were present at the MTV Video Music Awards last night (September 12).
Yesterday, the Endeavor takeover of WWE was made official, with WWE and UFC merging to form the TKO Group.
TKO opened up the New York Stock Exchange, with Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, Triple H, Ari Emanuel and Dana White present at the opening.
Also present at the opening were WWE stars Bianca Belair and Montez Ford, but the New York Stock Exchange wasn’t the only event that Bianca and Tez attended yesterday.
Bianca and Montez were also present at the MTV Video Music Awards, and you can see the pictures of the two in the pictures below.
Ford recently joined up with Bobby Lashley alongside Angelo Dawkins to form a trio on SmackDown.
Bianca is currently taking time off from the company after being written off SmackDown due to an attack from Damage CTRL.
Bianca Belair and Montez Ford at the MTV VMAs 🤩🤩🤩 pic.twitter.com/LiLI4d49et
— WrestlePurists (@WrestlePurists) September 13, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Riddick Moss Comments On WWE Release
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE