The planned dates for the start of the reported WWE ‘Queen of the Ring’ tournament have now come to light.
It was reported recently that the tournament was in the works, and it sounds like we won’t have to wait too long for it to come around.
As reported by the reputable Andrew Zarian, the plan is for the tournament to kick off on the October 8 episode of SmackDown and the October 11 episode of Raw.
The most recent King of the Ring tournament had one Raw bracket and one SmackDown bracket, meaning a Raw vs SmackDown final (which was Baron Corbin vs Chad Gable), and going by the fact there’s two dates, it seems like that may continue for the Queen of the Ring.
WWE has been making additions and adjustments to its women’s rosters, with the likes of Shotzi, Tegan Nox and Toni Storm heading to SmackDown, Aliyah reportedly heading to Raw, and some other changes.
WWE has yet to officially announce the tournament, so we’ll keep you updated if any further news comes to light.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win