Despite returning to TV the month prior, Kevin Owens was left off the WrestleMania 35 card last year. Worryingly, the former Universal Champion does not have a match announced for this year’s show.
However, Dave Meltzer is reporting in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE is planning on having Kevin Owens involved with another former NXT Champion at WrestleMania 36.
Meltzer is reporting that Kevin Owens will share the ring with fellow Raw star Seth Rollins at WrestleMania. However, this may be either a singles match or Seth and Murphy vs. KO and a mystery partner:
“One match will involve Seth Rollins. It could be a singles match with Kevin Owens, and as of ten days ago, that was the plan. It could be Rollins & Murphy defending the tag titles, with Owens and a partner”.
Currently, there is no word on who KO’s tag team partner at WrestleMania could be if he doesn’t go one-on-one with Seth Rollins. It has been speculated that WWE could choose a surprise NXT call-up like Keith Lee for the match.
If you were WWE, would you book a singles match between Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins or some form of tag team match? Let us know in the comments.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed