WWE has plans to eventually produce another new weekly television show based on the Indian wrestlers on their books, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The plan is to eventually produce a weekly television show for India based around using the Indian wrestlers they’ve signed, similar to NXT U.K., except while NXT U.K. doesn’t bring in any serious money, the idea is this will since India is No. 2 behind the U.S. as far as how much money they already pay for WWE television rights
The show will likely spin-off from the Superstar Spectacle show, which is set to feature several top WWE stars and is airing on January 26, which just so happens to be Republic Day in India.
It’s interesting to note that WWE feels as if the NXT India weekly show will be the number two NXT brand, considering that India is just behind the US when it comes to how much networks pay for television rights.
For more details on what is in store for WWE and this new India weekly television show, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Dave Meltzer Awards Latest 5.5 Star Match
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan