WWE has plans to eventually produce another new weekly television show based on the Indian wrestlers on their books, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The plan is to eventually produce a weekly television show for India based around using the Indian wrestlers they’ve signed, similar to NXT U.K., except while NXT U.K. doesn’t bring in any serious money, the idea is this will since India is No. 2 behind the U.S. as far as how much money they already pay for WWE television rights
The show will likely spin-off from the Superstar Spectacle show, which is set to feature several top WWE stars and is airing on January 26, which just so happens to be Republic Day in India.
It’s interesting to note that WWE feels as if the NXT India weekly show will be the number two NXT brand, considering that India is just behind the US when it comes to how much networks pay for television rights.
For more details on what is in store for WWE and this new India weekly television show, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber