If you’re here because you googled “plastic paddy” then chances are, you may be watching WWE Raw tonight (November 21) and need a definition.
Debuting a unique insult on tonight’s WWE Raw, Sheamus called Finn Balor something so confusing, it was clear that even others in the ring with him didn’t get the reference.
After Kevin Owens explained his motivations for joining Drew McIntyre and the Brawling Brutes, he was joined by his WarGames team in the ring.
They were then interrupted by Judgment Day and as words were exchanged, fans heard one unique insult.
Sheamus referring to Finn Balor as “plastic paddy” it might be a little confusing for those who have never heard the term before.
However, to clarify: Sheamus was saying that Finn Balor was someone who is inauthentically Irish or rather, “passes off as Irish” by dropping a “plastic paddy” on him.
Questioning the authenticity of ones Irishness is pretty severe, so of course the duo with their respective factions battled it out after the commercial break.
I’ll save you one more Google – Fergal Devitt (aka, Finn Balor) is indeed actually Irish.
You can keep up with all the news from tonight’s edition of WWE Raw by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) November 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed