WWE star Happy Corbin believes somebody called the police following an insane WWE angle.
The 2020 Money in the Bank match was changed up due to the pandemic, with WWE stars ‘climbing to corporate ladder’ at WWE Headquarters, with the final moments of the match taking place on the building’s roof.
One of the big talking points following the bout was surrounding Happy (King) Corbin, who threw Aleister Black and Rey Mysterio off the roof of the multi-storey building.
Speaking on Mornings with Matt and Bob, Corbin noted that he thinks the cops were called following the bout:
“I got it in my head, ‘Well, if (Rey is) one of the greatest ever, let’s see if he can fly.’ That was one of the craziest Money in the Bank matches … I think someone legit called the police that I murdered somebody.”
This year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view will air from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Paradise, Nevada on July 2. Several stars have qualified for their respective ladder matches in recent weeks, including Seth Rollins, Asuka and Drew McIntyre.
Check out the updated card for the upcoming premium live event right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’