It was reported yesterday that the AEW World Championship that Chris Jericho won at All Out had been stolen. This was later confirmed by AEW.
Since then, Chris Jericho launched a ‘worldwide investigation’ in the hope that he would be reunited with his shiny new championship belt.
BREAKING NEWS! @AEWrestling Champion has Title Belt stolen in grand heist…. pic.twitter.com/k6K4qxSnt9
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 4, 2019
It seems like Jericho can now rest easy, as AEW has confirmed that the city of Tallahassee Police Department has found Chris Jericho’s AEW World Championship.
City of Tallahassee Police Department have said that more information on the matter will be released soon, so make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on the situation.
This is definitely good news for AEW, and the company won’t have to spend another reported $100,000 on replacing their new world championship.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)