It was reported yesterday that the AEW World Championship that Chris Jericho won at All Out had been stolen. This was later confirmed by AEW.
Since then, Chris Jericho launched a ‘worldwide investigation’ in the hope that he would be reunited with his shiny new championship belt.
BREAKING NEWS! @AEWrestling Champion has Title Belt stolen in grand heist…. pic.twitter.com/k6K4qxSnt9
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 4, 2019
It seems like Jericho can now rest easy, as AEW has confirmed that the city of Tallahassee Police Department has found Chris Jericho’s AEW World Championship.
City of Tallahassee Police Department have said that more information on the matter will be released soon, so make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on the situation.
This is definitely good news for AEW, and the company won’t have to spend another reported $100,000 on replacing their new world championship.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups