When AEW first launched back in 2019, four of the company’s rising stars were picked out as the ‘four pillars’ of AEW.
Jungle Boy, MJF, Darby Allin and Sammy Guevara were the four stars that were dubbed as the future of the company, and three years on, all four are becoming established names in the company.
With such, fans are looking at who the next ‘pillars’ could be, with many looking at popular AEW star Ricky Starks as one of the potential future stars of the company, with some even branding him as the ‘fifth pillar’ of the company.
Starks responded to the claims, saying that he believes we are ‘beyond’ talk of pillars in AEW, and that he stands alone.
Sorry, I don’t wish to be involved in any pillar talk. We’re way past that convo. You can leave it to those guys to be enclosed by those definitions I’m stand alone. Island supporting himself
Starks picked up the victory in a lights out match over Powerhouse Hobbs on the AEW Grand Slam special episode of Rampage.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW