While he hasn’t been given world title matches or anything of that nature, Trent has always impressed in the opportunities he has been given on AEW Dynamite, whether as singles or tag matches.
However, it unfortunately doesn’t seem like the former WWE star is going to be wrestling anytime soon, as Dave Meltzer is reporting that Trent is slated to be out of action for between four and five months.
Trent revealed that he suffered a torn pec on Twitter a few weeks ago, and Dave Meltzer has now added in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that we likely won’t see him back until April or May:
Trent will be out of action four to five months with the partially torn pec muscle. He is not going to need surgery
It’s always possible that AEW brings Trent to TV and has him appear alongside Orange Cassidy and Chuck Taylor in backstage segments and matches, so we likely won’t have to wait too long to see him on our screens in some capacity.
Speaking of AEW injuries, Dave Meltzer has also provided an update on a major AEW star who thought that he’d broken his leg during his match on Dynamite this week, which you can read more about by clicking here.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite